So here are the things on the schedule for today...

I just watched a webinar on "manychat" by "The Goal Digger Girl." Manychat is a platform for using in facebook messenger. The open rates on manychat messages are in sane. Manychat - or Chatfuel - are great platforms for marketers who want to keep in touch with their audience. You can do so many things in it.

The expert on Manychat is Nico Moreno. And his bots are relentless in their pursuit of the sale, to the point where I've seen people COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. I'm still figuring out what I want my bots to do, as I figure out my "voice" and what messaging I want to convey. It all feels kind of fluid, like I'm in a big ocean and being moved around by the currents. Part of this might be the 'shiny object syndrome."

I have an experimental page called "FB Messenger Bot Builder." Here is the link for my bot on that page.

Other things I need to do today are:

Week 2, Lesson 2, in the One Funnel Away Challenge. The assignment for today is - creating an "Epiphany Bridge." There are videos to watch and a handout to fill out.

***

I was catching up with Rachel Miller yesterday - she's "the Moolah Marketer" on facebook. I had to click off a webinar replay because I had to get going. Today I need to work for a few hours before I pick up the dog...so I have to squeeze things in, when I get the time, or when I can make the time.

***

I also was trying to catch up with messaging from the youtube/video expert, Marley Baird, from Marley Baird Media. She is a genius with video, and how to get your message out there using youtube. Here's her youtube channel, too. Check it out.

***

I added a theme and a logo to this blog, and will be tweaking it as time allows.

***

I will add more links later, gotta go now, 'bye.

So here are the things on the schedule for today... So here are the things on the schedule for today... Reviewed by Sales Grandma on 1:04 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.